الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2018

Malcom responds to speculation he’s asked to leave

The Brazilian has given his view

Malcom has responded to a report in Mundo Deportivo that he has asked to leave the club in January due to a lack of game time.

The Brazilian has taken to social media to offer his view on his current situation in an Instagram story post.

“Regarding some news published in Spain, I want to clarify that I came to Barcelona with many objectives and those that know me know that I am a really determined person,” he said.

”I am happy with my evolution in my career and my dreams become a reality with each passing day. My family are also well adapted in the city. In summary, I am going to keep fighting for everything I desire from my career.”

Malcom is expected to start Wednesday’s Copa del Rey clash against Cultural Leonesa and will be handed a rare to chance impress.

He’s hardly had a look-in since arriving from Bordeaux over the summer, but it seems the speculation he’s already looking for an exit is a little wide of the mark.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qnqVJO

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.