الثلاثاء، 23 أكتوبر 2018

Paco: No regrets over joining Barca

The striker is flying at Borussia Dortmund

Paco Alcacer says he has no regrets about joining Barcelona after rediscovering his goalscoring touch after leaving the Camp Nou.

The striker is on loan at Borussia Dortmund where he has enjoyed a sensational start to the season.

Alcacer struggled for goals and game time during his time at Barcelona buy says he learned a lot with the Catalan giants.

“Trust is key you can see here, they are supporting me all. All this is the consequence of a lot of work,” he said.

“I do not regret my move to Barça one bit. I have learned a lot in two years and at the end of everything, conclusions are drawn. We must continue working always. I do not hold a grudge against anyone at all.

“I’ve shared a lot with Messi, you see things he does in training that nobody else does. It’s incredible I have no doubt the best in the world is Messi.”

Source | TVE

Alcacer could feature for Dortmund on Wednesday when they take on Atletico Madrid in the Champions League.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2PQItZR

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.