الاثنين، 18 ديسمبر 2017

Suarez: My son told me to try a rabona against Deportivo

Luis Suarez has talked about his rabona goal that was chalked off during Barcelona’s 4-0 win over Deportivo La Coruna on Sunday.

Suarez scored twice and could have had a hat-trick, but saw an effort disallowed, even though it appeared to cross the line.

Speaking after the game the Uruguayan explained he had opted to go for a rabona after playing with his son before the game.

"The day before the game, I was playing at home with my son and doing rabonas and he told me to see if I could do one in the game," Suarez said.

"The situation came up but the referee didn't give the goal. When I got home my son was surprised because the goal hadn't counted. But he told me I had done what he'd asked.”

Source | RAC105 (via Mundo Deportivo)

Unsurprisingly Suarez is hopeful that goal line technology can be introduced soon with Barca having seen two goals ruled out, despite having crossed the line.

"It's not that difficult [to tell if it's a goal]," he said.

"It's about putting a chip in the ball to see if it's a goal or not. I hope the situation is fixed soon."

After a poor start to the season, Suarez now has four goals in his last four games and heads into the Clasico in good form.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2zl6wu6

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.