الأربعاء، 26 أبريل 2017

The Goleadores: Barcelona vs. Real Madrid, La Liga 2016-2017.

He got knocked down, but he got up again. You’re never gonna keep him down. 

I love this team! Hey, things might not be going exactly the way we want them to, but you can always count on Barcelona to lay the smack down on Real Madrid just when it counts. I apologize if it is not cool to say that (I am not really sorry). Messi had a phenomenal game; one in which he literally bled and was brutalized, yet was unstoppable. It sucks that Sergio Ramos had to go to jail for attempted murder to realize you can’t stop that friggin’ genius, but hey, sometimes that’s the price you pay to witness greatness first-hand. Do you guys enjoy watching Clásicos? I am honestly curious. I watch them with my family, all of whom are ardent Real Madrid fans, so not really entertaining most of the time. Really, really entertaining at the end though.

And the race is on again! Let’s hope we don’t get railroaded by the federation again and lose one of our best players for our next important match. Great overall game by many players, three of whom I will mention later, but I would like to take a minute to highlight Luisito’s box-out in the final seconds to give Messi a shooting lane in those crucial final seconds. He might be struggling at the moment, yet he is still an invaluable player with tremendous work ethic who always puts on tremendous effort.

Irish Goat’s Gamboling Goleadores!

1st Goleador: Messi

At this point, I am pretty certain Messi symbolizes the embodiment of the apocalypse for Real Madrid.

2nd Goleador: MAtS

If the upside of having a spotty defense is watching MAtS make saves such as these, I might actually consider not upgrading it. He kept us in the game, for which the team was capable to capitalize on.

3rd Goleador: Sergi Roberto

Hall pass or no, he was crucial in this victory.

Visca Barça!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2q5WJ4q

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.