الأربعاء، 22 نوفمبر 2023

Puyol sends Gavi message about his injury recovery

Spain v Georgia: Group A - UEFA EURO 2024 European Qualifiers
Photo by Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Images

The former defender knows what he’s talking about

Barcelona legend Carles Puyol has offered some words of wisdom to Gavi after the teenager suffered an ACL tear on international duty.

Gavi is due to undergo surgery in the coming days and is likely to be out for the best part of a year as he recovers.

Puyol has now offered some advice and has told Gavi not to rush back and be patient when it comes to his rehabilitation process.

“My advice is to be patient, not to rush. I was in a rush and I paid dearly. I know what I’m talking about.

“Sending you lots of encouragement. I am convinced that he will return to his level. He has to be calm, work and have a lot of patience.”

Puyol is not the only past player to tell Gavi not to rush. Gerard Pique has also urged Gavi to be patient even if it means 10 months out of action.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/kEAMUSK

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.