الأحد، 31 أكتوبر 2021

Messi’s already talking about a return to Barcelona

Lionel Messi of Barcelona Press Conference
Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The GOAT fancies the job of technical secretary

Lionel Messi has given a new interview where he’s talked up the possibility of returning to Barcelona at some point in the future.

The GOAT is currently with French side Paris Saint-Germain after being forced to leave the Camp Nou over the summer.

Messi says he’d love to come back and work as the club’s technical secretary once he’s finally hung up his boots.

“I always said that I would love to be able to help the club and be useful wherever I can. I would love to be a technical secretary at some point. I don’t know if it will be at Barcelona or not. Or if it will be otherwise,” he said.

“If there is a possibility, I would like to contribute again in what I can because it is the club that I love and I would love for it to continue to be good, to continue growing and to continue being one of the best in the world.”

Source | Diario Sport

The quotes are a sneak preview from the interview which is due to be published in full on Monday and will be worth looking out for. The Argentine spoke to Diario Sport for half an hour about his time at Barcelona, the Ballon d’Or and life in Paris.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3o2XvOH

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.