الخميس، 28 أكتوبر 2021

Barcea players say goodbye to Ronald Koeman

Rayo Vallecano v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander
Photo by Diego Souto/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

There have been lots of messages on social media

Barcelona players have taken to social media to say thank you and bid farewell to Ronald Koeman after his departure from the Camp Nou.

Captain Sergio Busquets was one of the first up with a message on Instagam stories that read, “Thank you for everything mister. Good luck for the future.”

Gerard Pique was quick to follow suit. He tweeted, “It has been a great pleasure to be at your service Ronald Koeman. I wish you all the luck in the world in the future. A big hug mister.”

There were also some warm words from Frenkie de Jong.

Goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen is pretty prolific when it comes to messages of support on social media and came up with the goods once again.

Nico Gonzalez, who was handed his Barcelona debut by Koeman and started the defeat to Rayo, also paid tribute to the Dutchman with a social media post.

He wrote, “Thanks for everything, mister. It will always be in my memory that you were the coach who made my dream of debuting in the first team come true. Good luck in the future.”

Gavi also took time out to say goodbye. He wrote, Thank you very much Mister for trusting me and giving me the opportunity to fulfill my dream. I wish you the best.”

And so too did Pedri.

“I feel that things have not gone as we wanted, mister. I will always be grateful for everything you have done for me: for giving me his confidence from the first moment and for the opportunity to fulfill my dream at FC Barcelona. I wish you the best both personally and professionally

Young left-back Alejandro Balde, who is another player who debuted under Koeman, was also thankful. He wrote on Instagram, “Thank you for giving me the opportunity to fulfill one of my dreams. My family and I will forever be grateful. Best of luck!”

There we also a few words from Ansu Fati. “Thanks for everything mister !!” he wrote on Instagram stories, “and I wish all your staff all the best for the future.”

Right-back turned right-winger Sergino Dest also had a message for Koeman.

Sergi Roberto and Oscar Mingueza also sent brief messages to Koeman but there’s been nothing from Riqui Puig yet though....



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3Cpn3et

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.