الخميس، 29 يوليو 2021

Araujo: I learned a lot at Barca last season

SD Eibar v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander
Photo by Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Images

The defender says he's matured

Barcelona center-back Ronald Araujo says he’s feeling good and looking forward to the new La Liga season with the Catalan giants.

The defender returned for pre-season earlier this week after taking a break following his Copa America campaign with Uruguay.

Araujo is now in Germany with the rest of the squad preparing for the new campaign and feels he is a more mature player now.

“I feel very well and very happy. We are happy because we are all together in a new preseason and to work well for what is to come,” he said.

“In my first season I learned a lot and I feel more experienced and more mature than last year. A few days of mental and physical rest are always good, I have been preparing a lot, especially from the injury I had last year.”

Source | Barca TV

The defender will be hoping he can nail down a regular place in the starting XI next season under Ronald Koeman. The Dutch coach has plenty of decisions to make regarding his backline, particularly with Eric Garcia having arrived on a free transfer.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3xfTR6t

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.