الأحد، 20 يونيو 2021

Memphis: It’s literally a dream come true to join Barcelona

Training Holland in Zeist -Training Men
Photo by Eric Verhoeven/Soccrates/Getty Images

The Dutchman has signed a two-year deal

Memphis Depay has sent Barcelona supporters a message after agreeing a deal to join the Catalan giants on a free transfer this summer.

The Netherlands international will officially become a Barcelona player once his contract with Lyon expires and will sign a two-year deal at the Camp Nou.

Depay, who is currently with the Dutch team at Euro 2020, made it clear how excited he is to be joining Barcelona.

“Hello everyone it’s Memphis. And it’s finally official, I’m gonna join FC Barcelona and I’m very excited about it. It’s literally a dream come true for me to join the biggest club in the world with the greatest fans.

“I’m so excited to play for the fans in front of a full stadium. The Barça fans are obviously very special, the way they live the game, experience the game. They just love football so much. I’m very excited to play in front of a crowd like that.

“Obviously I want to thank the whole board of Barcelona, the president and the coach for making the deal happen. Together with my team we reached a final agreement. “

“So I’m very excited about it, very proud and I’m gonna do everything and give everything for the club. So, yeah, I’m ready. Visca Barça!”

Source | FC Barcelona

The forward is the fourth signing of the summer and may not be the last. President Joan Laporta has given an interview this weekend and promised “three or four” more signings before the start of next season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/35DAnxd

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.