الجمعة، 22 مايو 2020

Vidal: ‘I’m very happy and comfortable in Barcelona’

Real Madrid CF v FC Barcelona - La Liga Photo by Alejandro Rios/DeFodi Images via Getty Images

The Chilean says he wants to continue playing for Barça

Arturo Vidal is one of the Barcelona players linked with a move away from Camp Nou as the club looks to cut costs ahead of next season, and the Chilean has been rumored almost every day to return to Italy and play for Antonio Conte and Inter Milan.

But Vidal made clear during an Instagram live chat that he wants to stay at Barça and continue playing for the greatest club in the world.

“I am very happy and comfortable in Barcelona, of course I want to continue. Now I am more prepared than ever. I am happy, there is a good group and I have great friends in the dressing room.

“I feel very well physically, better than ever. In all my career I never had so much time to prepare myself. We made a plan to the maximum to extend my career as much as possible. I feel prepared for what is coming, both the Champions League and LaLiga.”

Source: AS

The one word that jumped out to me was “comfortable”. Vidal, like every Barça player in the current squad, is very well paid and gets to live in a spectacular city and play for one of the most prestigious teams in all of sports. It’s really hard to decide to leave that, especially if you’re someone like Vidal who feels he’s more than good enough to stay for a couple more years.

Barça’s biggest problem this summer isn’t finding teams who want to buy their players. It’s convincing those players to leave.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ynXVJo

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.