الخميس، 21 نوفمبر 2019

Pique planning on playing until 2022

FC Barcelona v Slavia Praha: Group F - UEFA Champions League Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

But he’s not ruling out finishing before then

Gerard Pique has been talking about his future again and says he is planning to hang up his boots in 2022 when his Barcelona contract expires.

The centre-back has explained he has no intention of ever playing for another club and hopes to see out his current deal, although he could quit earlier if he feels he is no longer up to competing at the top level.

“I have always said my last team will be Barca. I have absolutely no intention of wearing any other shirt because. I have been a ‘Cule’ all my life. For me, being at Barca is the biggest dream of all.

”My intention is to get to 2022, but I don’t have a crystal ball and I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do it. If I see that I lose importance or see that I am not at the [required] level, I have no problem leaving earlier.

”I don’t think it will happen because I know myself and I am able to endure until 2022, but you never know.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Pique also spoke about his sleeping habits after previously coming in for criticism after saying he only gets four or five hours a night. The defender explained on game days he “sleeps for 10 hours” and also has a nap, before the game presumably...



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ObdQQF

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.