الجمعة، 22 نوفمبر 2019

Luis Suarez says MLS move is a ‘nice possibility’

FC Barcelona v Sevilla FC - La Liga Photo by Aitor Alcalde/Getty Images

The Barcelona striker is tempted by the United States

Luis Suarez has been talking about his future and says that while he is happy at Barcelona currently a move to Major League Soccer is a “nice possibility.”

The striker has been linked with several American clubs in 2019, while Uruguay team-mate Nico Lodeiro has said he “wants to come to MLS.”

Suarez has now offered some more thoughts on where he might play after Barcelona and what he would be looking for in a club.

“I didn’t commit to anything [with Lodeiro]. I had a conversation with him. MLS is a league that any player would be interested in and I asked him about the competition and about his teammates.

”I have a contract with Barca and I am very happy here. In the future you never know, it’s an attractive league.

”Given that I have been lucky to have had success at the top level for a long time, what I would look out for [next] is stability for my family and the well-being of my children. They would all make the decision along with me and the United States is a nice possibility.”

Source | ESPN

Suarez’s contract deal runs until 2021 with the option of a further year, although he’s previously said he’d be willing to leave as soon as he feels he is no longer good enough to play at the highest level.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/34eeXV5

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.