الاثنين، 25 نوفمبر 2019

Dembele his chooses favourite Barcelona goal

UEFA Champions League”FC Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur FC”

The Frenchman has been talking goals

Ousmane Dembele has been talking about his favourite Barcelona goals and has gone for his strike against Tottenham in the Champions League last season.

The Frenchman scored a brilliant solo effort against Spurs in a 1-1 draw at the Camp Nou. He robbed Kyle Walker-Peters and then advanced on goal, beating Harry Winks before slipping the ball under Hugo Lloris.

Dembele says the strike is his favourite in a Barcelona shirt and just pips his effort against Chelsea which he smashed past Thibaut Courtois after a pass from Lionel Messi.

“When I scored against Tottenham, or what I did against Chelsea. I prefer Tottenham because I had a lot of space and I loved it. For me it’s my best goal at Barça.”

Source | FC Barcelona

All of which is a great excuse to look at his goal again:

Next up for Dembele is a game against former club Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League. Dembele’s only managed one goal so far this season in eight appearances but another one would do nicely on Wednesday.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QSH1cI

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.