الاثنين، 20 مايو 2019

Xavi: “My objective is to return to Barcelona”

The midfielder says he’s not in a rush, though

Former FC Barcelona captain Xavi has spoken out about his ambitions to return to manage the team that made him famous, although he was keen to point out he’s in no rush to get the job.

“Now I start my career at zero, I can’t start with a Ferrari or a transatlantic ship, I have to start with a small boat, a small car, test myself, gain experience, and yes, it’s true that the objective is to return to Barcelona, but I’m calm,” he told Efe.

“The idea is to start as a coach in Qatar, where there is not as much pressure, to test myself and to gain experience, and the objective is to return to Europe and most of all to Barcelona.”

Xavi, 39, retired from football after playing out his last seasons at Al-Sadd in the Qatari league.

Before that, he played his entire European career at Barcelona.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Jy7tFM

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.