الخميس، 30 مايو 2019

Cillessen: Barca asking €60m for me ‘doesn’t help’

The goalkeeper appeared to rule out a move to Benfica

Jasper Cillessen appears to have become a little frustrated with Barcelona as he seeks a summer move away from the Camp Nou.

The goalkeeper has a €60 million release clause in his current contract, and it appears Barcelona will not sell the 30-year-old for any less.

“The fact that Barça asks for 60 million euros for me does not help, I’m still calm, we have to wait and then see what happens,” he said.

“I will consider my options after the holidays. I’m looking for a club in one of the top five European leagues.”

Source | Sport

Cillessen has been heavily linked with a move to Portuguese side Benfica, but his comments about the “top five European leagues” would appear to rule out a move to Lisbon.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2WzXKF1

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.