الاثنين، 27 مايو 2019

De Ligt says ‘there’s definitely a chance’ he will stay at Ajax

Another twist in an increasingly tedious saga

Matthijs de Ligt has been talking about his future yet again and this time has not ruled out staying at Ajax.

The defender has been linked with a host of clubs all season but keeps on insisting he has still not decided his future.

Ajax boss Erik Ten Hag said in April there was “zero chance” that De Ligt would stay at the Eredivise club, but it seems as though the teenager does not quite agree.

“I don’t really have a dream club beside Ajax. It was always my dream to play for Ajax and I succeeded.

“I look at what’s the best for my career and what’s the best place to develop. If it’s best to start the preparation for a new season at Ajax or another club.

“As long as I have a contract at Ajax, there’s definitely a chance I will stay.”

Source | NOS

De Ligt is contracted to Ajax until the summer of 2021, and it still seems likely he will leave this summer although he is clearly in no rush.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2I34hyV

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.