الخميس، 23 مايو 2019

Ludovit Reis keen to learn from Busquets at Barca

The midfielder joined the club on Thursday

Ludovit Reis has been talking about how good it feels to be a Barcelona player after making the switch from Dutch side Groningen this week.

The 18-year-old midfielder has joined the Spanish champions in a €3.25 million deal and says he is keen to learn from players such as Sergio Busquets.

“I’m very happy, it’s a dream come true for me. My feeling right now is good, I don’t think I will forget this day.

“I still can’t believe it, I dreamed of this moment each day, each night, when I played with my friends, my family, and here I am signing the contract - I’m very happy.

“If I come here it’s to learn from the other players, the best in the world. I have a lot to learn from them. My position is defensive midfield, but I can play more attacking.

”My objective is to play with the first team, learn a lot from players like Sergio Busquets, all of them. I want to learn and become a better player and win as much as possible with Barca.”

Source | FC Barcelona

There is huge competition for places in the Barcelona midfield with Frenkie de Jong also set to join the club in July from Ajax.

Reis is expected to start off with Barcelona B and will be hoping to impress Garcia Pimienta and force his way into the first team reckoning.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2JAnPxH

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.