الاثنين، 25 فبراير 2019

Neymar gets emotional talking about ‘special guy’ Messi

The Brazilian says he offered him support

Neymar has been talking about Lionel Messi and got a little emotional when discussing his relationship with the Barcelona captain.

The Brazilian says Messi offered support while he was at the Camp Nou and then choked up when it was put to him that the Argentine might want him to come back.

“I tell it for everybody now, that when I needed help the most, the best in the world showed me affection,” he said.

”It’s difficult, it’s difficult. To be honest, it is very difficult because Leo was a very special guy for me at Barcelona.”

Source | Esporte Espectacular

Neymar also said that when he first arrived at the club Santos in 2013 Messi told “I’m here to help you” and also advised him not to fear any of his team-mates or be shy.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2EajYCg

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.