الأربعاء، 24 يونيو 2020

Guimarães likes La Liga, talks Barca rumors

Olympique Lyonnais v Juventus - UEFA Champions League Photo by Jean Catuffe/Getty Images

The Lyon star has spoken about the future

Lyon midfielder Bruno Guimarães has said he would like to play in La Liga and the Premier League but has played down rumors of interest from Barcelona.

The 22-year-old says he’s a big fan of Spanish football but would also be temped by a move to England in the future.

“I have always said to my agents that I dream of playing in England, it is the best league in the world, all the matches are close. Even when the team in 1st plays against the team in last, it looks like a final… I have Spanish nationality and I also like La Liga and Spanish football. These are the two leagues that I would like to play in.”

There were reports last month that Barcelona had been keeping tabs on the Brazilian, but Guimarães insisted he had never spoken to anyone from the Catalan giants.

“I think there were just enquiries that were made. It is gratifying to be watched. I want to continue to play. I am happy to hear all that. But Barça never spoke with me. It is nice to have your work recognised. I have just arrived here at Lyon. When there is nothing concrete, you work with what you have. We will see what happens, I have a long contract here with Lyon, I feel good. I have other intentions, for sure, but I have time.

Source | Fox Sports (via Get French Football News)

There’s still plenty of speculation about Barcelona and midfielders. Miralem Pjanic continues to be linked, while Tanguy Ndombele’s name has popped up again.

Meanwhile, it would be no surprise to see any (or all) or Arturo Vidal, Ivan Rakitic, Carles Alena and Arthur move away from Barcelona this summer.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Vj0ZPr

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.