الخميس، 25 يونيو 2020

Former Juventus director: “Arthur is a good squad player; I prefer Pjanić”

FC Barcelona v Athletic Club - La Liga Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

Luciano Moggi is unimpressed by the proposed swap deal

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi is unimpressed with his club’s rumored swap deal that would make Miralem Pjanić plus 10 million euro go to Barcelona in exchange for Arthur.

“I would prefer Pjanić,” he said, labeling Arthur only “a good squad player.”

“I don’t like to say if it’s good for Juventus or if hurts to take the deal,” Moggi said to Italian radio.

“He’s obviously a player Maurizio Sarri asked for.

“In my opinion Pjanić would give you more than Arthur at a technical level... Arthur is good but slow, he can be in the squad, but as a substitute.

“I don’t think Arthur comes to Juventus to be the boss, he can’t get much more space in midfield than there is now. He is a good player, but with very specific deficiencies that, in my opinion, will not lead to improving the Juventus squad.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Vgqela

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.