السبت، 31 أغسطس 2019

Pique angry with penalty decision after Osasuna draw

CA Osasuna v FC Barcelona - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The centre-back felt he was harshly penalised

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique was pretty unhappy to be penalised for handball during Saturday’s 2-2 draw at Osasuna.

The visitors had fought back from 1-0 down to lead 2-1 at El Sadar but had to settle for a point after Pique gave away a penalty and Roberto Torres scored from the spot.

Pique gave his view of the incident after the match and explained why he felt it was a harsh decision.

“I hit it with my hand, but we always have meetings at the start of the season and they talk about distance to the ball. I didn’t have time [to get out of the way].

”I wasn’t taking up more space than normal with the hand. I was jumping in my natural way.

”I’d like the referees to try it. For me, who was in the middle of it, it shouldn’t have been a penalty.”

Source | Marca

Saturday’s draw is another disappointing result for the champions. They are yet to win away from home this season and have only one win from their first three games.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2HzwH3N

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.