الاثنين، 26 أغسطس 2019

Ansu Fati thankful after making Barca debut

FC Barcelona v Real Betis Balompie - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The 16-year-old made history at the Camp Nou

Barcelona teenager Ansu Fati was full of gratitude after making his debut in Sunday’s 5-2 win over Real Betis at the Camp Nou on Sunday.

The 16-year-old trained with the first team during the week but was still a surprise inclusion in Ernesto Valverde’s matchday squad.

Yet it got even better for the teenager when he replaced Carles Perez to become the club’s second youngest debutante in the club’s glittering history.

Ansu Fati offered his thoughts on a crazy week in his career after the match.

“The truth is that I was very nervous but I only have words of thanks to everyone, the club, the coach and the fans, who have received me very well.

“I looked at my parents, my family, who are the ones who have accompanied me to get here. Now it’s time to enjoy the moment and insist that I only have words of thanks.”

Source | Barca TV

It was a big moment for Ansu Fati and Barcelona for the teenager to make his debut on Sunday, let’s hope the youngster can go on and make a real impact at the club this season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/30Fylsw

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.