الخميس، 22 أغسطس 2019

Messi 'made me better player' - Ronaldo

Barcelona v Real Madrid - La Liga Photo by Urbanandsport/NurPhoto via Getty Images

Praise for the Barcelona captain

Juventus forward and former Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo had an interview this week in Portgual. Ronaldo, of course, had a segment wherein he was asked about his relationship with Lionel Messi.

“I really admire the career he has had and from his side, he has already talked of the disappointment when I left Spain because it was a rivalry that he appreciated,” Ronaldo told TVI in Portugal.

“I have no doubt that Messi has made me a better player and vice-versa. When I am winning trophies it must sting him and it’s the same for me when he wins,” he said.

”I have an excellent professional relationship because we have been sharing the same moments for 15 years.

He added: “We’ve never had dinner together but I don’t see why we can’t in the future. I don’t see a problem with that.”

Cristiano Ronaldo | Source

There’s no doubt that the two players drove each other to new levels of greatness. Having someone in the same country for that many years who is just as dominate as you has to be a driving force. Any day where you feel lazy, you know there’s someone who is just as talented as you are, working just as hard. It would be tough not be motivated at that point.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Hl81vT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.