الأربعاء، 21 أغسطس 2019

Malcom says he was ‘very happy’ at Barcelona

Barcelona v Valencia - Spanish Copa del Rey Final Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The Brazilian left for Zenit in the summer

Malcom has been talking about his time at Barcelona following his summer move to Zenit St Petersburg.

The Brazilian spent only one season at the Camp Nou before being moved on after struggling for game time with the Spanish champions.

Malcom says he always gave it his all during his time at Barcelona and was happy at the club.

“I’ve always tried my best, because in a club like Barcelona you have to be always ready. And everytime I was called to play I gave my maximum,” he said.

”Football is like this, you have to grab your chances. Zenit made a great effort to hire me and they made a very good proposition.

”I was very happy at Barcelona and I’m sure I will be happy here at Zenit.”

Source | Goal

Malcom has already made his debut for Zenit. He was a substitute against both Krasnodor and Dinamo Moscow but then picked up a hip injury that has seen him sidelined.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Zn7i7I

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.