الجمعة، 29 مارس 2019

Messi slams Argentina critics, talks injury and Ronaldo

The Barcelona captain has had his say

Lionel Messi has given a pretty revealing interview to Argentine radio show Club Octubre 94.7 FM where he’s talked about a range of topics.

The Barcelona captain has hit back at the media for the way he’s been treated while playing for Argentina, spoke about Cristiano Ronaldo and his current injury situation.

Messi on Argentina critics

It’s crazy that people say my father managers the national team. They also say that he has the power in the Argentine FA. My family suffers as a result of this.

I have friends and family that suffer as a result of the lies told. Anybody can say anything, people buy into this and then I’m the bad guy.

A lot of people were saying that I shouldn’t come back and my son even asked me why they crucify me in Argentina.

Messi on injury

It became customary for people to say things about me, inventing… The truth is that I’ve had pain in my pubic area from before the December break and I would train a little, not play all of the matches.

Messi on Ronaldo

Today, Neymar, Mbappe, Suarez, Aguero Today, they can be the best in the world. Cristiano, I take him out an put him with me, a part. I swear to you, I am being honest.

I miss Cristiano in Spain. It was nice to have him although it was difficult to see him left titles. It would have been nice to still have him here.

There’s loads more too, a full translation is available at the good people at Mundo Albiceleste.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2THOyJa

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.