الاثنين، 25 مارس 2019

Alba thinks he might be in the best form of his career

The Barcelona full-back is in the midst of a fine campaign

Jordi Alba thinks he might be in the best form of his career as he prepares for Spain’s Euro 2020 qualifier against Malta on Tuesday night.

The Barcelona full-back grabbed another assist in Spain’s win over Norway on Saturday and spoke about how much he’s enjoying the current campaign.

“This upcoming stage made me reflect. Luis Enrique knows me perfectly well and I understand that he also has to look at some players in my position.

”Perhaps I am in the best form of my career. I am in a very good way, both personally and professionally.”

Source | Marca

Alba’s been in fine form for Barcelona too, supplying a host of assists and being rewarded with a new contract in February that should keep him at the club until 2024.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2U8B0uF

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.