السبت، 23 مارس 2019

Alena explains how Messi has helped him at Barca

The midfielder is enjoying life in the first team

Carles Alena has been talking about Lionel Messi and how the Barcelona captain helped him when he made the breakthrough into the first-team squad this season.

The 21-year-old was promoted from Barcelona B in December and has made 15 appearances for the first team this season.

Alena says Messi helped him settle and told him how to handle the pressure of playing for the first team.

“He acts like a captain and he helped me a lot when I came into the setup. He told me to play quietly because there’s always pressure in the first team, but in the end you play with stars. He made me feel bigger, he’s a really nice guy.

“I haven’t gotten used to it, because it’s all happening so fast but I’m enjoying it a lot. I’ve been at the club for 14 years and I’ve seen my idols a thousand times on TV or on the pitch, I share experiences with them now on a daily basis in the dressing room and on the pitch. It’s a dream come true and I’m learning a lot.”

Source | Marca

Alena is currently on Spain Under-21 duty and made his debut as a substitute during Thursday’s 1-0 win over Romania.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2FtAuz2

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.