الجمعة، 20 أبريل 2018

Rakitic: I’d break another finger to win the Copa del Rey

Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic reckons he’d break another finger if it meant winning the Copa del Rey on Saturday at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Rakitic is just back from surgery on a fractured finger and is expected to feature in the game against Sevilla.

The Croatian joked that he’d be happy to go through more pain if it meant Barcelona scooped the cup for a fourth consecutive season.

“The first thing I asked the doctors is when can I play again. Now I’m back and I want to do a good job in every training session,” he said.

”I like being with my team-mates and helping my team, so rest can sometimes interrupt your rhythm.

”I don’t like watching games on TV or in the stands, I get more nervous than when I’m on the field.

”Tomorrow, it’s time to grit my teeth and go into the game. If I had to break another finger to win the game, I would do that.”

Source | FourFourTwo

That’s some commitment to the cause from Rakitic, let’s hope that Barcelona can get the win without any of the players requiring surgery.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qI0sqX

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.