الأربعاء، 18 أبريل 2018

Aguero’s dad sparks Barcelona speculation

Sergio Aguero’s father made some news this week when asked about the knee operation that will keep his son out for a bit of time. He also spoke about his future playing football and where that might be. Aguero had his knee operation in Barcelona and the location of the operation only helped lead along the conversation with his father.

“It was urgent, nothing was programmed. Club medics recommended who should do the operation. I spoke with Sergio and he told me it all went well. My wife sent me a message in the morning and he told her he was in the hospital to be operated on,” said his father.

”He will be out for a month. Depending on how things go he should arrive (at the World Cup) in decent shape.”

Source

Then he was asked if he could see his son playing with Argentinian team-mate Lionel Messi at Barcelona.

“In the coming year a lot of players will change clubs.”

Source

Sports fathers are just the best. I mean, I’d love for my son to play with Christian Pulisic on the United States men’s national team but I’m not a source of information. Granted, my son isn’t Sergio Aguero.

However, in the days of LaVar Ball we apparently take athlete’s fathers very seriously. Perhaps this will become something valid and Aguero may move to Barcelona as Pep Guardiola further instills Gabriel Jesus as the main forward in his system. Or, perhaps this is simply a father that wishes to see his son play with the greatest footballer of all time and at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Time shall tell.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2vp2MYD

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.