الاثنين، 23 أبريل 2018

Dani Alaves: I’d go back to Barcelona tomorrow if they called me

Dani Alves has come up with a pretty interesting idea after saying he’d be more than happy to come back to Barcelona. In fact he reckons that if they’d only give him a call he’d probably be back on the next flight.

“Barça is my home. It’s impossible to say that I wouldn’t go back; I’ll go back tomorrow if they call me. If I was to say that I wasn’t hurting when I left, I’d be lying. It was painful when I left because I think that I contributed a lot to build a great history at Barcelona with results that maybe even the club never imagined.

“I left with 23 titles in eight years. I gave them good results and they ended up not respecting my history. So much so that when I left they suggested a send-off and I said no, because for me that will always be my eternal home and if you consider somewhere to be home, then you have no reason to say goodbye. How was there going to be a send-off if you’re going to go back?”

Source | Globo TV (via Mundo Deportivo)

Alves left Barcelona all the way back in June 2016 and spent a year at Juventus before heading to Paris Saint-Germain (although it looked for a while there he’d go to Man City).

The Brazilian has just helped PSG reclaim the Ligue 1 title which means he’s now won a rather incredible 37 titles in his glittering career.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qRLSgu

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.