الاثنين، 22 يناير 2018

Rafinha sends classy message to Barcelona fans after leaving for Inter

Rafinha has sent a pretty classy message to Barcelona supporters after it was confirmed he had joined Inter Milan on loan.

The Brazilian leaves for San Siro on a deal that lasts until the end of June but the Serie A side do have the option to make it permanent.

“I almost do not have the words to express what I feel for the club that formed me as a person and a professional. I arrived in 2006, at the age of 13, as a child who never thought of living so many wonderful moments and getting so many titles.

“They have taught me almost everything I know of soccer and I have been able to fulfill my greatest dreams as canterano. Now is the time to take another path in my life.

“Eternally grateful to this shield, club and fans who have given me all their support in the toughest moments. You are incredible.

“To my colleagues, I have been able to grow by learning from them: A heartfelt thank you. I will always wish you the best. To all the workers, from the first to the last, who have shown me their smile since being small: I will take you in my heart.

“They were 12 incredible years. You do not know how happy it made me to be able to say goodbye with my shirt on. Forca Barça and eternally blaugrana.”

Source | Instagram

Good luck and all the best for the future Rafinha!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2F3P2m8

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.