الثلاثاء، 30 يناير 2018

Deulofeu explains why he chose to leave Barcelona for Watford

Gerard Deulofeu has explained why he opted to leave Barcelona and move to Premier League side Watford.

The winger will spend the rest of the season on loan at Vicarage Road after falling out of favour under Ernesto Valverde.

Deulofeu says he did have other offers and is looking forward to getting back to playing after a spell on the sidelines at Barca.

“I chose Watford because it’s a great team of the Premier League,” he said.

“I had different offers but I thought Watford is a perfect team for me and I’m the footballer to help Watford.

“I hope in these three or four months I can help the team and play well and win games.

“I’m so excited to be here. It’s a great opportunity for me to get some minutes, to play well, play with confidence, and for me the most important thing is to help the team,” Deulofeu said.

“I’m here and I will work to play my best football.”

Source | Watford FC

Deulofeu has plenty to prove having failed to establish himself in the team after his return to the club last summer.

Watford are under new management after Javi Gracia replaced Marco Silva and are currently 10th in the Premier League table, but just four points off the bottom three.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2nkkbeI

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.