الاثنين، 29 يناير 2018

Barcelona’s the only club I want to play for, says Pique

Gerard Pique has signed his new Barcelona contract that will keep him at the club until 2022 today and took some time out to discuss his future.

The central defender will be 35 when his contract expires and there has been talk of him finishing his career abroad, with a move to MLS having been rumored.

Pique is having none of it though as he says Barcelona is the only club he will ever play for and that he wants to finish his career at Camp Nou.

“I am very happy to celebrate my contract extension. I hope it’s not the last. I feel Barça like it was my home.

“I hope to finish my career here. I am not interested in playing for another team. It’s Barça or nothing”

“If I wasn’t wearing the Barça shirt, I would have given up. I play football because I play for Barça”

Source | FC Barcelona

Barca already look to be planning ahead with Samuel Umtiti and Yerry Mina potentially set to be the club’s future at centre-back - however Pique is not finished just yet.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2nrtDw7

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.