الأحد، 21 ديسمبر 2014

Luis Suárez: "Not obsessed" with first La Liga goal


The striker is definitely happy with his first goal in the Spanish League, but he wasn't exactly dying for it


Despite playing a subpar overall match, Luis Suárez did what's expected of him: scored his first La Liga goal on Saturday's win over Córdoba, in Barcelona's last match of 2014. But differently of what one might think, he wasn't dying to score his first La Liga goal. He was actually pretty cool about it.


At least that's what he said at his post-match interview. Here's a few highlights of his answers:



On scoring his first goal: "I did break my duck but it was more important for the team to get the three points. Now we need to get some rest and start thinking about our next matches."


On whether he was obsessed about the scoring drought: "I know I am a striker and I have to score goals" he continued. "But I was sure that with my team-mates’ help I’d eventually get one. I wasn’t obsessed with it because I knew I was helping the team to get good results. Of course it’s always important to get goals in the league, but I wasn’t panicking."


On his personal 2014: "Things have happened to me that I would rather forget but I’m also happy to have come to the best club in the world. It was always my dream."


Source: FCBarcelona.com







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1zkMPNv

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.