السبت، 29 ديسمبر 2018

Vidal keen to keep his place in Barca’s first team

The Chilean has started the last five league games

Arturo Vidal has been talking about life at Barcelona and says he’s going to work hard to stay in Ernesto Valverde’s starting XI.

The Chilean has forced his way into the first team after a slow start to life at the Camp Nou following his summer move from Bayern Munich.

However, he’s made a real impact in recent weeks but knows competitions for places is fierce at Barcelona.

“Do I feel like a starter? Yes, because I ended up playing but it’s a day-to-day thing,” he said.

“If something happens to you, you lose the position, the competition is hard. I will work hard to stay in the lineup.

“It was when I played for the national team in Japan, that I realized I had to work every day, it’s difficult, you think you’re always 100%, but the desire makes you confused.

“I had a conversation with the coach and I worked to be in the form that I like, it was work and effort, so I could do what I like on the pitch.”

Source | DirecTV (via Sport)

Vidal appears to be Valverde’s preferred choice in midfield at the moment, but fit-again Arthur will be hoping to force his way back into the team after the winter break.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2BLsyWU

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.