الأربعاء، 26 ديسمبر 2018

Thuram offers Ousmane Dembele some advice

The former defender gave his view

Lilian Thuram has been talking about Ousmane Dembele and has offered the young Frenchman some advice.

The 21-year-old has attracted plenty of negative headlines this season, but he’s also been in fine form on the pitch with 10 goals already in all competitions.

”The most important thing is that he is a great player. I would tell him to learn from veterans.

“I’ve also been young and when you get to a team you should look at the older ones.

“Nor should we make a drama of this subject. If I started talking about the players I saw in my career who did not do everything right, I would not stop for a month.“

Source | Marca (via Mundo Deportivo)

Dembele managed four goals and three assists in his last seven outings for Barca, let’s hope he can maintain that form when he returns from his winter break.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2rUoRd1

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.