الخميس، 27 ديسمبر 2018

Murillo keen to make Barcelona move permanent

The defender has joined on loan from Valencia

Barcelona’s latest signing Jeison Murillo was unveiled at the Camp Nou on Thursday after completing his loan move from Valencia.

The defender joins until the end of the season but says he’s keen to make the move to the Spanish champions permanent.

“This is a very important opportunity for me, it is the biggest door that can be opened in football,” he said. ”It is a dream come true, this means a lot to me.

”I have to work hard and get up to speed with the team and then the coach can make his decisions. The dream is to wear this jersey.

”I have half a season to show that I deserve it and I will work hard to stay here longer.

”I want to show the coach that he can be confident in me and show the rest of the players why I was selected to play here.”

Source | Sport

Eric Abidal also spoke at his unveiling and noted how Murillo is a “fast and forceful” defender who can play at full-back as well at centre-back.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2EVAWam

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.