الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018

Ajax keeper Andre Onana talks De Ligt and De Jong

Ajax keeper Andre Onana was asked about Barcelona transfer targets De Ligt and De Jong this week. Onana has a unique perspective on the situation because he played for Barcelona a few years ago, and now plays with the two players Barcelona seem to be targeting.

A good exam for you and also for De Jong and De Ligt. Are they ready to play for a team like Barça?

Yes, I think they’re ready to play for any team. They’re young players, but they have a lot of talent, a lot of hunger and I know they want to conquer the world. I think that, above all at Barça, they would do very well. I have spoke various times with them because I was there and I know how the people work there.

They asked about Barça?

Yes, they asked what it was like there.

Sport

I would love to be a fly on the wall for these conversations between the three Ajax players. I’m sure Barcelona would love to be as well.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2STJEIY

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.