الخميس، 20 ديسمبر 2018

Murillo vows to work hard and ‘show why I’m here’

The defender says it’s a dream to join the Catalan giants

Jeison Murillo has given his first interview as a Barcelona player and says he’s ready to show why he’s at the Camp Nou.

The defender has arrived on a loan deal until the end of the season, but Barcelona do have the option to sign him permanently for €25 million.

“I’m very happy with a a lot of great feelings. It’s a dream come true. Now I have to work hard and do things the best way I can and show why I’m here,” he said.

“A couple of years ago I came here with Las Palmas and I told someone that one day I would come here but wearing the Barcelona jersey and today that is what has happened.

“I’ve come here to help the team in anyway, to do what the coaching staff asks and to have fun at this great club which is the best in the world

“So I’m very, very happy and I hope everything works out.”

Source | FC Barcelona

Murillo’s only made one La Liga start for Valencia this season. Although he’s been brought in as back-up by Barcelona, he’ll be hoping he gets chances to impress at the Camp Nou.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2UZSOFT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.