الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018

FC Barcelona News: 19 December 2018

Chelsea transfer news: Barcelona make Andreas Christensen approach | Evening Standard

Barcelona have approached Chelsea about taking Andreas Christensen on loan in January. However, the Blues are prepared to ignore all bids for their centre-back, as manager Maurizio Sarri wants to keep him at the club.

Messi: I am in the best team in the world, it makes everything easier | Sport

Lionel Messi paid tribute to his team-mates after picking up his fifth Golden Shoe on Tuesday. He said: “I didn’t expect all this when I started, my dream was to be a professional. I never imagined so much... It’s the fruit of the work, the effort and above all my teammates. I am in the best team in the world and that makes everything easier.”

Ter Stegen: I almost feel better in Barcelona than where I was born | Marca

Marc-Andre ter Stegen has been talking about how he feels at home in the city of Barcelona. He said: “It was very important for me to go to a city that I could identify with. I think that if you get to a place that doesn’t convince you, you can’t be comfortable for many years and feel good. Some players don’t care much, but I do, and now I almost feel better here than in the city where I was born.

LaLiga best XI dominated by Barcelona | AS

The CIES Football Observatory has published the best La Liga XI of the season so far, and there are four Barcelona players included. Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, Philippe Coutinho and Jordi Alba all make the lineup.

Barcelona on the hunt for Rabiot in January | Marca

Barcelona could land Adrien Rabiot in January. The midfielder’s refusal to sign a new contract puts him in control of his future. Barcelona could look to secure his future in the winter by paying a transfer fee.

Barcelona’s Rafinha ordered by court to wear Adidas or pay fine | ESPN

Rafinha has been ordered to honour his contract with Adidas or he will be fined €1 million. The Brazilian has a contract with the German sportswear giant but wanted to break it after feeling unsupported during previous injury lay-offs. He has been wearing Mizuno boots but must now swap or pay €10,000 for each day he does not honour the contract up to a maximum of €1 million.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Bu04Rp

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.