الجمعة، 28 ديسمبر 2018

Rodrigo Caio says he had medical before Murillo signed

The Brazilian was also an option for the champions

Sao Paulo defender Rodrigo Caio says he came close to a move to Barcelona before the club opted to bring in Jeison Murillo from Valencia.

The 25-year-old explained how he had a medical with Ernesto Valverde’s side but then found out they had signed Murillo instead.

“I was expecting Barca to sign me. Of course it was a great opportunity for me,” he said.

“It would only be for six months, but it was the opportunity for me to enter Europe, into a big club, where I could show my football.

”I got to do the medical tests, and they were positive, but they had two options. Me or Murillo, who was booked. It had already happened, and when I left the test room, they had signed Murillo.“

Source | Globoesporte

Caio has spent his whole career at the Brazilian side and has been capped four times by the national team.

Eric Abidal admitted at Murillo’s unveiling that Caio had been an option for Barcelona, but they had decided to go with the Valencia man instead.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2rVzQCY

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.