الثلاثاء، 25 ديسمبر 2018

Arthur: I pray that Neymar returns to Barcelona

The Brazilian wants to play with his compatriot at club level

FC Barcelona midfielder Arthur really, really wants to play with his fellow Brazilian, Neymar, at club level.

"Personally," he said, "I'm praying for him to come because he's a superstar. It's indisputable."

Neymar played at Barça before jumping ship to join Paris Saint-Germain last year. That was before Arthur joined the Catalans. Although the two have played together for the Brazilian national team, they haven't been teammates at club level.

"I think that however many more great players the team has, all the better," the former Gremio midfielder continued. "Personally I'm twisting his arm for him to come back, but he has his own life. He knows what he's doing."

Rumors abound that Barça are interested in bringing back Neymar next summer. There have been whispers that PSG need to sell either him or Kylian Mbappé to comply with FFP rules.

"I don't know how serious the negotiations are," Arthur admitted. "Or if there's a chance for him to come or not. But he's a personal friend and a professional I admire a lot. And I would be very happy if he returned here."



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Q1SFxK

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.