الاثنين، 26 يناير 2015

Neymar: "This is my best moment at Barça"


The Brazilian striker is feeling better than ever at the Catalan club


He's a subject of media scrutiny every time he takes a breath. His arrival at his favorite club is still the subject of debate regarding how much money did it really take to land him. His first season was not as spectacular as expected, and that led to more speculation and doubts about how good this Brazilian kid really was.


Now, 24 games played into his second season as a Blaugrana, Neymar Jr. has answered all the questions. He's a mature young man, both on and off the pitch, and his performances wearing number eleven have been nothing short of amazing. He practically carried Barcelona in the first two or three months of the season, showing a fantastic chemistry with Lionel Messi and filling up the stat sheet with goals and assists. Messi is currently playing at a superb level, but Neymar has not lost a step either. In fact, he's probably better than he was at the season's start given that he's not the center of attention since Leo has returned to his usual superhuman form.


There's no doubt that the soon-to-be 23-year-old is enjoying his best moment in the Catalan club. And he doesn't mind letting people know about it. In an interview during a commercial duty, Ney shared his feelings on his personal moment at Barça, his relationship with his partners Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez, and he was clear about this being the best time of his young career.



"This is my best moment at Barça. I am getting better all the time but there is still a lot left for me to do here. I want titles and many other things … I am very happy with my season and hope to continue like this.


"I feel important here. I think all players need to feel that way. When you score you feel much better with yourself. This is my second season here and I feel great both on and off the pitch.


"I had to learn about everything in my first season. A new language, a new country, a new culture … In a year and a half I have matured both personally and professionally. I have learned from the players around me and it is a pleasure to be able to train with them.


"We [Messi and I] are feeling better and better together. If you have a good relationship off the field then you have a good relationship on it. It’s much easier playing next to the best players in the world.


"Me give advice to him [Luis Suárez]? He’s older and more experienced than I am There is nothing I need to say to help him! He’s doing fine for us, scoring goals and making important passes. He’ll help us to win titles."


Source: FCBarcelona.com







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1JPlV14

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.