الأربعاء، 7 يناير 2015

Alexandre Song Announces Retirement from Cameroon National Team


No more Systeme Tchakap for Cameroon!


Since leaving Barcelona on a loan to West Ham, Alex Song's life as a footballer has been an interesting one. In the Premier League, "Lord" Song has been a great addition to the London club, and he has become an integral part of the team. His performances in the English League could increase his value when Barça decides to sell him, and he feels happy to be important on a team again.


But on his national team, Song has had to deal with some problems. His World Cup showing for Cameroon was horrible, and that led to him being left off the Cameroon squad for the African Cup of Nations. That has reportedly upset the Lord, so he decided to retire from his national team and continue his progress in the Premier League.



"Since the World Cup in the summer and my subsequent exclusion from the Cameroon squad for the African Cup of Nations I have taken the decision to retire from International football. It is true that there were some discussions of late to include me in the squad for this tournament but I feel after a lot of careful thought and numerous discussions with my family this is the right decision.


My love for my country will never change but I want to take time to focus purely on domestic football and start to rebuild my career at West Ham United. I wish Cameroon all the best and the team will always be in my heart."


Source: Websta



Now, Song will focus on becoming a star for West Ham and helping his team on the Premier League. And, of course, continue to make Systeme Tchakap a worldwide passion.


We love you, Lord!







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1xRrETB

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.