الاثنين، 21 ديسمبر 2020

Messi discusses how he’s feeling at Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Valencia CF - La Liga Santander
Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The captain is looking forward to the future

Lionel Messi has been talking about how he’s feeling at Barcelona and admits he’s looking forward to the future in a new interview.

The Barcelona captain has sat down with La Sexta’s Jordi Évole in an interview which is due to go out after Christmas on December 27.

Yet a snippet of the interview has been leaked which shows Messi being asked how he’s feeling at the Camp Nou after a rollercoaster 2020.

“I’m fine now. It’s true that in the summer I was doing very badly, because of the end of the season and for everything that happened, the burofax ... I dragged this with me at first but now I feel like fighting for everything. I know the club is in a difficult time, at team and club level, but I’m looking forward to it.”

Source | Catalunya Radio

Obviously it’s only part of the interview but it’s definitely an interesting insight into Messi’s current mindset. His comments may also offer hope that despite all the speculation the captain could be willing to stay at the Camp Nou after all.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2WAIFRS

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.