الجمعة، 23 أكتوبر 2020

Pedri not feeling the pressure at Barcelona

RC Celta v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander Photo by Jose Manuel Alvarez/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The 17-year-old is hoping to feature against Real Madrid

Pedri has been talking about life at Barcelona and says he’s not feeling the pressure despite now playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world at the age of 17.

The teenager scored his first goal for Barca in the Champions League win over Ferencvaros in midweek and now admits he’s hoping he will get to feature against Real Madrid on Saturday.

“Very excited after the goal. I didn’t even believe it, when I scored. I have to thank Dembélé, who made a great play,” he said.

“I feel comfortable because I’ve seen Barça play since I was a child and that helps me. The pressure? When I enter the pitch I don’t think about it. You can’t go on the pitch with nerves. I try to play like when I did it at home with my brother or when I played with friends.

“The times I’ve seen myself play this game [El Clasico] in dreams ... I’m from Barça and I’ve always lived them with a lot of intensity as a fan. Now, I will live it from within. I hope to have minutes.”

Source | L’Esportiu

It certainly wouldn’t be a surprise to see Pedri feature at some point against Los Blancos. The teenager impressed on his first start in the defeat to Getafe, while his goal in the Champions League will surely have boosted his chances further.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/37vqkfT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.