الثلاثاء، 20 أكتوبر 2020

Pedri determined to make life difficult for Koeman

FC Barcelona v Ferencvaros Budapest: Group G - UEFA Champions League Photo by Alex Caparros/Getty Images

The 17-year-old wants a place in the starting XI

Pedri continues to make waves at Barcelona and scored his first goal for the club on his Champions League debut on Tuesday.

The 17-year-old netted Barcelona’s fourth goal in a 5-1 win over Ferencvaros after good work from fellow substitute Ousmane Dembele.

It’s been a pretty good week so far for the youngster, who also impressed in the defeat to Getafe, and he offered his thoughts after the match.

“It’s what we have to do, be all plugged in, make it difficult for the coach. It’s not easy to play in a team like that, but on the pitch I escape from reality, I think I’m playing at home with my brother. When I go to bed I will think that I have fulfilled a dream. I’ve been loving this club and football since I was born.”

Source | AS

Pedri will be hoping he’s done enough to convince manager Ronald Koeman to play him in El Clasico on Saturday. It would perhaps be a surprise to see him in the starting XI but he could well get some game time off the bench.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3oe1Hdp

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.