الثلاثاء، 21 مارس 2017

Is Jordi Alba Throwing Shade at Barcelona Manager Luis Enrique?

Some interesting quotes today.

Jordi Alba isn’t playing as much as he’s used to as Luis Enrique has switched to a 3-4-3 formation.

Despite not playing in that famous 6-1 win against Paris Saint-Germain, Alba was upbeat in late February, saying: “The relationship with Luis Enrique is the same as always. We've had three wonderful years with him. He's clear with all the players. He is the best coach Barcelona can have right now. I stand until death with Luis Enrique.”

But he’s only featured in three of the last six games, and things could be changing. There were rumors on Cadena COPE, the radio station in Spain, that Alba was miffed.

And today we might have gotten the closest thing to an actual implied barb from Alba to his manager.

At a sponsor event, the defender said: "I'm not having minutes at Barcelona like I would like, and to come to the national team, and having the confidence of the manager Julen Lopetegui gives me strength.”

And then adding: "In the national team, I do what I do with Barça, but it's true, I do it with something extra because I notice the 100% confidence the coaching staff has in me.”

Is this a comment aimed at Luis Enrique?



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ny6Hxg

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.