الخميس، 23 مارس 2017

Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin Drops FC Barcelona Transfer Hint

Bellerin seems open to a move.

Arsenal fullback Hector Bellerin, a Barcelona native and former La Masia graduate, has dropped the biggest hint yet that he’s ready to move back home.

"It's nice there are a lot of big clubs that are interested in me, but if one of those is Barcelona that's special,” he told Sport. “I don't forget I grew up there and I will never forget my stay at Barcelona."

Bellerin played eight years in the Barcelona youth system, before joining Arsenal in 2011. He has emerged as an important part of the Gunners’ starting XI.

"Any player would have interest in Barcelona. They are the best club in the world and that is something really special," he said, in a later interview to Mundo Deportivo. "The fact that I grew up in Barcelona's academy also gives the idea even more a bit of being special.”

Drama surrounds the Emirates Stadium as longtime manager Arsene Wenger could be on his way out.

Bellerin seems very much #WengerIn, saying: “The loyalty one has to Wenger is worth more than money, it is something that is very important for me. And him being there carries a lot of weight for me.”

If Wenger leaves, does that open up a door for Barcelona, even if Bellerin is on a long-term contract?



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2n9FgXJ

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.