الجمعة، 24 يوليو 2015

Louis Van Gaal says Luis Enrique was a "perfect, fantastic player"

Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal spoke to the media at a press conference on Friday to preview the friendly match against Barcelona, on Saturday at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.

The Dutch coach was full of praise for the Blaugrana team, and especially Treble-winning manager Luis Enrique. Not just because of his present success on the coaching role, but also for his playing career at Barça, when Lucho starred for Van Gaal in the late-1990s.

Among other topics, Van Gaal said he's not talking about new signings, despite his club being linked with pretty much every player on Earth. Check out some highlights of his answers:

"He [Luis Enrique] was a perfect player and he was fantastic for me. He was an example in training, he always gave 100 percent. I gave him an important responsibility, to play as a No.10. I demanded he scored goals and he did it. He was my [Wayne] Rooney.

"I am not going to lose a minute speaking about possible signings and sales in my team. When I read the names in the press I would like to say 'him yes' or 'him no', but it would not be good for my club, the players or for the process that is to come.

"Barça are the best club in Europe, they have been for a few years now. It's a big motivation for us to play against them."



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1DDYt4i

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.